Lakenheath Military Sales

RAF Lakenheath Commissary.

Full width home advertisement


Lakenheath Military Auto Source ( Commissary Office)


My name is Chris Law (click for my FB profiIe) and I have been serving the military community for nearly 19 years, I have personally delivered over 1500 new vehicles and Harley Davidson motorcycles to many of your fellow service members and friends. 


I provide a professional new car & motorcycle buying program that is exclusive to the U.S Military community serving overseas.

I deliver a stress-free and valuable alternative to the traditional car buying experience.

From start to finish, you will be guided through the process that will be catered to your personal vehicle preferences, finance options and if needed help trading in your current U.S Spec vehicle.

All you need to do, is tell me what vehicle or Harley Davidson you are looking for, where you want it delivered and when you would like to be driving or riding.

From there i will get to work on finding the best possible deal for you on your chosen vehicle, there are many unique circumstances for my military customers, no two are the same so this program is as flexible as you need it to be, once you know which vehicle you want, we'll spend as much time as needed going over everything in detail so you know what is happening and exactly what the deal is. 

Check my prior customer feedback on Facebook, Google and website, customer satisfaction is my number one goal. 

If you are thinking of buying a new vehicle or Harley Davidson, give me just 10 minutes of your time to explain the details of this unique program that was made for you.





For more information on the Military auto source program, contact Chris Law at the RAF Lakenheath Commissary MAS office, you can reach me by phone on: 01638-533120 or 07896-002233.

To request your exclusive military price quote, click the button below.

Request%2Ba%2Bquote








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib